Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
This is difficult:
The hardest thing at times is knowing what you know when others do not and stepping back and understanding everyone has freewill.
08:34 AM - Feb 26, 2021
Only people mentioned by Kellie in this post can reply
Stand Firm @Discernment10
26 February, 03:26
In response Elizabeth Sylvia to her Publication
Free will is an amazing expression of love from God. Yes He could make us - because He made us - but He doesn't. Why? Same reason we wouldn't want to make our own children love us - it would be fake and/or less than it otherwise could be. Keep praying for friends and family, all we can do.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
26 February, 09:04
Amen.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pres Trump @Patriotnmontana
26 February, 09:04
thoughts from the lense of God...

nO_JaB_ happaflapp @happaflapp
26 February, 09:02

Desert Dog @Zippydog
26 February, 08:58
I've got a neighbor that has requested that I refrain from speaking to him or his family anymore because I'm spreading ridiculous false hope about president Trump returning to office. Honestly I have times where it seems that maybe I am off my rocker. Nothing more to do but push forward hoping things get squared away soon. The frustration many are feeling is a direct result of hyped up over enthusiastic posts about dates and events. No one posting anywhere knows when anything will happen and if they do know shouldn't post it anyway. Trump won, executive order will sort it out in due time.

Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
26 February, 09:08
In response Desert Dog to his Publication
I hear you 100%. I decided to hold the light and faith even when those around me have lost their's.

Cynthia Ramain @TxDeplQrableDiva
26 February, 08:52
WELL SAID! You can lead a horse to water.....

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
26 February, 08:45
Some, even when presented with irrevocable truth, will still deny... and, they will laugh, and villify you too... because their egos will make tbem do that, as a protective measure... like a blink ir a sneeze, their minds are protecting themselves.

Some of these folk will never come around... they will be the 6% Q talked about, who will continue to deny, forever...

In effect becoming mad, the thing their brains/egos are trying to prtotect themselves from.