Boooo BooBoo donated @Boooo
26 February, 02:39
“At President Biden’s direction, U.S. military forces earlier this evening conducted airstrikes against infrastructure utilized by #IRAN |ian-backed militant groups in eastern Syria,” Pentagon spokesman John Kirby said.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Boooo BooBoo donated @Boooo
26 February, 02:40
In response Boooo BooBoo to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Boooo BooBoo @Boooo
Heshmat Alavi --- I think it is more politically important as it sends a message to Iran at a very delicate timing, parallel to efforts regarding the nuclear dossier. As you probably already know, the US is also pressuring Iran in the IAEA, circulating a report between IAEA Board of Governors members aiming to censure Iran for its non-cooperation. And I'm also hearing reports that Washington has no intention - yet - to further relieve sanctions until Iran takes serious steps.
So its a tug of war. What I can confirm is that Iran is not seeing the Biden admin jumping into their arms, and this is getting Tehran nervous because time is not on their side.
03:10 AM - Feb 26, 2021
In response Boooo BooBoo to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Boooo in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Boooo BooBoo, click on at the bottom under it