Boooo BooBoo @Boooo
“At President Biden’s direction, U.S. military forces earlier this evening conducted airstrikes against infrastructure utilized by #IRAN |ian-backed militant groups in eastern Syria,” Pentagon spokesman John Kirby said.
02:39 AM - Feb 26, 2021
Only people mentioned by Boooo in this post can reply
Boooo BooBoo donated @Boooo
26 February, 02:40
In response Boooo BooBoo to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Boooo BooBoo donated @Boooo
26 February, 03:10
In response Boooo BooBoo to her Publication
Heshmat Alavi --- I think it is more politically important as it sends a message to Iran at a very delicate timing, parallel to efforts regarding the nuclear dossier. As you probably already know, the US is also pressuring Iran in the IAEA, circulating a report between IAEA Board of Governors members aiming to censure Iran for its non-cooperation. And I'm also hearing reports that Washington has no intention - yet - to further relieve sanctions until Iran takes serious steps.
So its a tug of war. What I can confirm is that Iran is not seeing the Biden admin jumping into their arms, and this is getting Tehran nervous because time is not on their side.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396