The Hollow One - III% @SiGHTeD_N_ZeROeD
25 February, 12:21
Its been a minute since I've been here but I just wanted to say that I'm thankful to be a part of such an amazing group of patriots. You guys encourage and inspire me daily! Stay focused, stay diligent, hold that line, and stay savage!🤙🏼

Drop some good follows below for me and I'll follow all of them.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
26 February, 12:39
In response The Hollow One - III% to his Publication
@onewaypatriot & every frogman 🐸you see! Thank you for your Service to this country & this movement! God Bless!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
OneWay Patriot @OneWayPatriot
I love every single Patriot who has not wavered. So many jumped ship, only the best of this Earth's best continue to faithfully hold the line.
@patriotsinging , keep shining and sharing you infectous beautiful light.

#Bringit
#WeGotThis

#GODSPEED
02:39 AM - Feb 26, 2021
In response LADY LIBERTY to her Publication
Only people mentioned by OneWayPatriot in this post can reply
LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
26 February, 02:46
In response OneWay Patriot to his Publication
As long as you carry the torch that sparked dozens of #Patriots & #pedo hunters to life. Including me. Grateful always! 💫🇺🇸

26 February, 03:15
I ain't goin NOWHERE!!

https://youtu.be/lF7M0FISH...

26 February, 03:15
#wwg1wga !!!!