The Hollow One - III% @SiGHTeD_N_ZeROeD
Its been a minute since I've been here but I just wanted to say that I'm thankful to be a part of such an amazing group of patriots. You guys encourage and inspire me daily! Stay focused, stay diligent, hold that line, and stay savage!🤙🏼

Drop some good follows below for me and I'll follow all of them.
12:21 AM - Feb 25, 2021
Only people mentioned by SiGHTeD_N_ZeROeD in this post can reply
Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
26 February, 01:42
In response The Hollow One - III% to his Publication
shaka back atcha🤙
many mahalos for your service to our great country.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
26 February, 12:39
@onewaypatriot & every frogman 🐸you see! Thank you for your Service to this country & this movement! God Bless!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Hollow One - III% @SiGHTeD_N_ZeROeD
26 February, 12:43
In response LADY LIBERTY to her Publication
Thank you so much for you support! I can't begin to tell you how much that means to every service member. It was my privilege to be able to serve and I'm honored to be counted among my brothers and sisters in the military. 🤙🏼

OneWay Patriot @OneWayPatriot
26 February, 02:39
In response LADY LIBERTY to her Publication
I love every single Patriot who has not wavered. So many jumped ship, only the best of this Earth's best continue to faithfully hold the line.
@patriotsinging , keep shining and sharing you infectous beautiful light.

#Bringit
#WeGotThis

#GODSPEED

Patriot May @Patriot_May77
26 February, 12:38
Hello fellow Patriot; we are so glad you are here and you are right, we do have an amazing group of people who love our country, our God and our Potus. I do a lot of research and investigative journalism so if you like topics such as these, feel free to follow back. #wwg1wwa