Liberty Jennja @Jennja
Our 5yo granddaughter is spending a few days with us. She's smart, curious and a real thinker. Loves working in the garden with me, building things, walking around barefoot outisde and learning about the natural world. She seems so in tune with it and it's such a joy to have long, meandering conversations with her. This visit she told me how she can see the world spinning, hear it talking and explained about the bright pink lights that swirl around when she closes her eyes. She hears everything, quite sound sensitive. Love being a part of her life and enjoy exploring the world with the wide open eyes of a child. She was born with such a strong connection to the world, kind heart and beautiful spirit...my hope is that she is able to keep it and that her generation will be truly free. ❤️
12:04 AM - Feb 26, 2021
Only people mentioned by Jennja in this post can reply
Little jo59 @Littlejo59
26 February, 12:10
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
Beautiful! There is nothing in this world like grandchildren! I sure LOVE mine. BUT, mine are being turned against me because I believe in the plan. MAGA! You talk about heart break! Tears! Still, I march on, because I know its GODS way!!!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Liberty Jennja @Jennja
26 February, 12:21
In response Little jo59 to her Publication
Keep standing strong Patriot, I think the end is near. Eyes, hearts and minds will be opened and families will be healed. I truly believe that a happy ending is coming. And yes, grandchildren are the best! 😊❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396