Lisa Hill @Lisa_Mayeaux_Hill
25 February, 11:46
Okay, thinking about whats going on. I remember New York and California getting busted for contracts on masks. Where are these masks coming from? Yeah you know where. Has anybody bothered to test the mask or test the test that determines if you have COVID? No, know why it's a hoax. Meanwhile they are probably poisoning you with their mask while stealing your DNA, just sayin

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Artist Vicki @ArtistVicki
Hey Lisa! With ya all the way! I just quit Walmart after almost 15 years there. We passed out masks that were made in Wuhan, China. We were given the masks in June. The pruduction date of the masks (given to us in June) said, Sept 4, 2020 on the boxes!!! How fishy is THAT? We were made to stand at metal desks and count people for 6-8 hrs shifts on I-pads...think 5G frequency... We were spraying chemicals on carts, people were told to use sanitizers. I began coughing and having massive headaches. They were killing us! I walked out on Dec. 30th, 2020...Best decision ever!
12:04 AM - Feb 26, 2021
In response Lisa Hill to her Publication
Only people mentioned by ArtistVicki in this post can reply
Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
26 February, 12:44
In response Artist Vicki to her Publication
yerp...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396