Lisa Hill @Lisa_Mayeaux_Hill
Okay, thinking about whats going on. I remember New York and California getting busted for contracts on masks. Where are these masks coming from? Yeah you know where. Has anybody bothered to test the mask or test the test that determines if you have COVID? No, know why it's a hoax. Meanwhile they are probably poisoning you with their mask while stealing your DNA, just sayin
11:46 PM - Feb 25, 2021
Only people mentioned by Lisa_Mayeaux_Hill in this post can reply
Artist Vicki @ArtistVicki
26 February, 12:07
In response Lisa Hill to her Publication
PS..Also Lisa, becasue I was near a person who tested positive for Covid, I had to go to a Walmart test site and was given the swab things to test myself...which they sent to be processed. They spongey applicator for some reason, made me sneeze and I have been sneezing ever since...This was way back in May when I was tested! And I tested negative...but nothing has been the same since!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Artist Vicki @ArtistVicki
26 February, 12:04
Hey Lisa! With ya all the way! I just quit Walmart after almost 15 years there. We passed out masks that were made in Wuhan, China. We were given the masks in June. The pruduction date of the masks (given to us in June) said, Sept 4, 2020 on the boxes!!! How fishy is THAT? We were made to stand at metal desks and count people for 6-8 hrs shifts on I-pads...think 5G frequency... We were spraying chemicals on carts, people were told to use sanitizers. I began coughing and having massive headaches. They were killing us! I walked out on Dec. 30th, 2020...Best decision ever!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
26 February, 12:44
In response Artist Vicki to her Publication
yerp...

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
25 February, 11:59
Test swabs have been "tested" & contain nano particles on
the tip, ILO cotton.

Lisa Hill @Lisa_Mayeaux_Hill
26 February, 12:15
In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication
I remember Trump wanting them tested, but have seen to reporting on it. Do you have a link for that information?