Jennifer Harlin @JennyHarlin454545
24 February, 08:52
Sorry your Q hit piece was ridiculous. You can't hide this shit. Did your mom makes dolls of the kids she killed? Itvjust keeps getting worse☠️. SQQN MF

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ally Oop @Ally
25 February, 12:44
In response Jennifer Harlin to her Publication
That woman was wicked to the core, have heard her referred to as one of the Mothers of Darkness.
I believe that is Anderson in the painting of a young boy roped up by the arms in a tiled wall setting. This conditioning comes through trauma, their soul is literally shattered, so much so that they lose their Divine humanity.

I believe Carter, the older brother of Anderson didn't kill himself but was transgendered into Kathy Griffin.

I put together a collage of the best photos I could find. Someone say something to call me back tomorrow and I'll get on my computer where the image is stored and share it here.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
DAC oldriver @DAColdriver
When GVB died 19 Jun 2019, HRC was her successor, who born into the system and trained to replace her. However, when GVB died, HRC wasn't available to replace her. Strange right? I wonder why HRC wasn't available to take the seat with the MOD that she had trained and waited 60 plus years for.
11:55 PM - Feb 25, 2021
In response Ally Oop to her Publication
Only people mentioned by DAColdriver in this post can reply
Ally Oop @Ally
26 February, 12:10
In response DAC oldriver to her Publication
Cause the real one is dead already?
Think collapse at the 9/11 ceremony a few years back