Jennifer Harlin @JennyHarlin454545
Sorry your Q hit piece was ridiculous. You can't hide this shit. Did your mom makes dolls of the kids she killed? Itvjust keeps getting worse☠️. SQQN MF
08:52 PM - Feb 24, 2021
Only people mentioned by JennyHarlin454545 in this post can reply
DAC oldriver @DAColdriver
25 February, 11:51
In response Jennifer Harlin to her Publication
Oh she made the dolls, from the skin of her victims, and used their hair to cast spells.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jennifer Harlin @JennyHarlin454545
26 February, 11:19
In response DAC oldriver to her Publication
Sick as fuck these people are!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ally Oop @Ally
25 February, 12:44
That woman was wicked to the core, have heard her referred to as one of the Mothers of Darkness.
I believe that is Anderson in the painting of a young boy roped up by the arms in a tiled wall setting. This conditioning comes through trauma, their soul is literally shattered, so much so that they lose their Divine humanity.

I believe Carter, the older brother of Anderson didn't kill himself but was transgendered into Kathy Griffin.

I put together a collage of the best photos I could find. Someone say something to call me back tomorrow and I'll get on my computer where the image is stored and share it here.

25 February, 11:57
In response Ally Oop to her Publication

25 February, 11:58
In response Ally Oop to her Publication
Kathy is in the system.

Collynn Whisenhunt @Stargate411
24 February, 08:58
Perp walk these things and repeat so the world knows these sick freaks!