Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
This Etsy seller is advertising "Personalised cushions, bags and wreaths made to order as the gift no-one else will be able to give." The item below is one of the items shown and is listed at $18,235.85 and described as a "Rare find - there's only 1 of these in stock and 2 other people have this in their cart right now."

https://www.etsy.com/listi...

#SaveOurChildren #etsy #ThesePeopleAreSick
10:57 PM - Feb 25, 2021
Only people mentioned by Warrior_for_Truth in this post can reply
Elena Iove @Camberu71
01 March, 12:48
In response Warrior for Truth to his Publication
I am sure Etsy is aware of it. I have a shop with them and I started to reduce my business with them, not renwing my items when the listing exoires, anymore. But this, this is sick...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
28 February, 10:55
Agree, tipping them off will not stop this ... I contacted https://cspoa.org/ ... which is Sheriff Mack, honest, constitutional ... asked them to look at it. With their training they can accomplish more and know the proper protocols.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kerry McLaughlin @Quiver
28 February, 09:49
I reported this shop also then on the same page was 2 golden retreavers for 18,000 I also reported that one.

Liz Dorazio @Lizd
28 February, 09:38
😡They are being sly here, Rosy Lee is Cockney ryming slang for TEA. It would be spelt the same as I have spelt, not Rosie. Londoners would say a cup of Rosy Lee. I am a seamstress and what they are supposedly selling here is not even finished, it's got raw edges. This is truly sick, they have been sly with the wording and design. I hope the Bastards are caught.😡

Jonella Moore @JonellaM
28 February, 09:31

Jonella Moore @JonellaM
28 February, 09:30
Report it, Patriots! I did! dont stand by and talk about how sad it is. You must act when you see a child in danger!

EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
28 February, 09:29
Dam the same as Way fair how sad! This needs to stop now they must fall!

Jonella Moore @JonellaM
28 February, 09:32
In response EAGLE 777 to his Publication
Then report it! I did. Enough

Mosaiclady ForTrump @PatriotsRepublic
28 February, 09:28
I think I'm going to be sick. My husband and I have a shop on there. I had no idea and will be reporting this right away.

Jonella Moore @JonellaM
28 February, 09:34
In response Mosaiclady ForTrump to her Publication
i reported to human traffickinghotline plus govt agencies

Catherine Smith @Heavens_Words
28 February, 09:12
Did you report this to Etsy? They have to give enough info so they will get caught.

Jonella Moore @JonellaM
28 February, 08:59
These evil monsters must be hunted down and exterminated like insects. Enough is enough of this preying on children.

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
28 February, 08:48
I pray our SF is monitoring.

Laura -VS @lachacquitamama
28 February, 08:45
WTF

TheNow AndThen @TT2021
28 February, 08:26
Made me think of all the Beanie Babies. How some of the prices are so freaking huge for a rare little teddy bear. Just made me think of that. Anything like that makes me super aware now. Things we must question.

28 February, 08:54
(Using link above) = 1 crumb selling for $50,000?
How do we stop this?

Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
28 February, 10:49
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
$5K and $10K for "silicon babies?" I sure hope the pedo hunters have Etsy and Wayfair on their radars. Calling those companies will only clue them in that someone is on to them. They're involved up to their elbows. And the FBI has ZERO credibility. Let them investigate NASCAR nooses.

Angela Martin @Marangela
10 March, 12:03
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
Avocado is replacing Hotdog and Pizza as PEDO SYMBOL.

28 February, 08:47
YES THEY ARE!
clk link, then move to the right a "Crumb" is offered for $50,000 !!! Ya think? then scroll down and there are babies, toddlers up for sale at $5K --- horrors how can this continue???

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
26 February, 09:23
What are they really selling?

26 February, 10:46
In response Gayle Storm to her Publication
I definitely think that the seller is trafficking children. I reported my suspicions to Etsy. I also told them that the quilts have childrens names on them and that there is no quilt that costs over 18K and that the seller needs to be investigated.

Lysanne anon @lysanne
26 February, 09:14
alert the FBI tip line

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
26 February, 09:12
Why can't these EVIL people be caught in their on webs??? My gosh, they are doing this out in the open!!!

Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
26 February, 09:09
I came across this last night too. Filter searched items by highest price and they are easy to spot. 😭 How do we report it? Etsy knows they are there...they collect the fees!

26 February, 10:35
In response Daughter Of The King to her Publication
Yes. That is what I usually do on Etsy and Wayfair as well. I search from highest price to lowest. I can't understand how this is still going on or why places like Wayfair and Etsy have not been shut down. These people are selling kids. Wayfair and Etsy do nothing. Last week, Wayfair had pillows for $16,000. After a Patriot posted it, other Patriots called Wayfair and they finally took the pillows off the site. I remember when Wayfair first got exposed and people were notifying the FBI and tagging them, yet Wayfair still traffics kids. This has to be stopped.

Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
26 February, 08:45
SICK... Why are they still able to do this??????😳😳😳

26 February, 10:36
In response Cindy Brauneker to her Publication
Agreed! Sites that allow child trafficking need to be shut down.

i:woman Susan 17 @Awakeandhopeful
26 February, 06:46
Hey Child/sex traffickers we are Awake. We have/know it all. You won't be able to walk down the street.

Love Horses @Horsesrgreat
26 February, 06:31
oh no!😢

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
26 February, 02:04

26 February, 08:26
In response MonaLisa GoneRogue to her Publication
I pray for the children! These people are so sick.

Patriot One @p47r107_1
26 February, 01:59

Tracy Babble @PsychoBabble
25 February, 11:18
WTF!!!? THESE PEOPLE ARE SICK! 👿

Zena Jin @zenalove
25 February, 11:18
Are we sure thses are not just simple mistakes?

26 February, 08:41
In response Zena Jin to his Publication
Unfortunately, I do not think they are mistakes. They have a Little Mermaid video on Etsy for 20K. Wayfair, Etsy, Amazon, etc. are known for charging extremely high prices for items that don't cost close to what the price is supposed to be when the person is really selling a child.

i:woman Susan 17 @Awakeandhopeful
26 February, 06:51
In response Zena Jin to his Publication
When first discovered by an anon, On wayfair if you clicked on the SKU#, you got pics of little children being trafficked. Most people just bypassed because of the rediculous price, but the pedos knew what to look for.

Lisa Whiteside @AgentCovfefe
25 February, 11:16
So sick!

StillInIt X3for45 @StillInItX3
25 February, 11:03
Wow! This is still happening? So hard to believe that their getting away with it!

Anthony Wendling @Patriot21
25 February, 11:00
theres more, sick mother fuckers.

25 February, 11:02
In response Anthony Wendling to his Publication
Oh wow!!!

Tracy Babble @PsychoBabble
25 February, 11:19
In response Anthony Wendling to his Publication
Catch them all...👿