Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
25 February, 09:49
Wayfair is at it again. A kids rug for $15,799.99 and only 1 left in stock. The website says to "Buy soon!"

https://www.wayfair.com/ru...

#SaveOurChildren #wayfair #ThesePeopleAreSick

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Msterri ... @Msterri
I don't see a name attached to the rug, and the company Pasargad NY is a high end rug company. People buy expensive rugs, my friend had a top high end NYC interior design company and I know how much money people throw at decorating. http://pasargadcarpets.com
10:44 PM - Feb 25, 2021
In response Warrior for Truth to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Msterri in this post can reply
Anasha Anasha @anasha_justagirl
25 February, 11:02
In response Msterri ... to her Publication
ive never heard of a rug being called caucasian ?

i just looked on their website and it led me to this we need to blast their phone lines

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Msterri ... @Msterri
25 February, 11:07
In response Anasha Anasha to her Publication
Ok, maybe they are having some weird agreement to sell "other" things, I have never heard of a caucasian rug either! And clientele in DC and NYC 👀

Msterri ... @Msterri
25 February, 11:13
In response Anasha Anasha to her Publication
I am sort of torn over the prices being high as indicative of trafficking, only because I know of people that pay stupid money for things. Like Birken bags, jewelry, etc. Why would an expensive rug be different? I don't buy expensive stuff like that, but I do know people that will spend 10k to reupholster their sofa. So I don't know what to think solely based on price