Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
Wayfair is at it again. A kids rug for $15,799.99 and only 1 left in stock. The website says to "Buy soon!"

https://www.wayfair.com/ru...

#SaveOurChildren #wayfair #ThesePeopleAreSick
09:49 PM - Feb 25, 2021
Only people mentioned by Warrior_for_Truth in this post can reply
crys cry @CrysP
25 February, 11:19
In response Warrior for Truth to his Publication
whats up qith the butterflies and jar with little berries or buds?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Karen Wakes @KarenAnne
25 February, 10:59
I cant believe they are actually still doing this!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Msterri ... @Msterri
25 February, 10:44
I don't see a name attached to the rug, and the company Pasargad NY is a high end rug company. People buy expensive rugs, my friend had a top high end NYC interior design company and I know how much money people throw at decorating. http://pasargadcarpets.com

Anasha Anasha @anasha_justagirl
25 February, 11:02
In response Msterri ... to her Publication
ive never heard of a rug being called caucasian ?

i just looked on their website and it led me to this we need to blast their phone lines

Anasha Anasha @anasha_justagirl
25 February, 10:38

Kerry McLaughlin @Quiver
25 February, 09:56
Of course I see the butterflies. beyond sick. evil

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
25 February, 09:54
😡😡🤬🤬
I know it's doubtless happening with other companies but with that people have to be wondering WTH is going on I hope

karen hennigar @zeffwood
25 February, 09:52
So did anything happen the last time we busted them on this blatant fuckery?

Iva Watson @2know
25 February, 09:51
this is not a child's rug!

Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
25 February, 10:20
In response Iva Watson to her Publication
Agreed! If you go on Wayfair under the Rugs section, click on "Kids Rugs," then click on "Price Per Item: High-Low" and you will see it.