Veronica Wolski @ThePeoplesBridge
Brothers & Sisters...
A sister asked a question out of concern, and I'm hoping you can give some help.

Does anyone know if Gov. Abbott of TX accepted any financial contributions from the Soros family...

She lives in TX and very concerned.

Thanks for the assist.

#ThePeoplesBridge
09:10 PM - Feb 25, 2021
Only people mentioned by ThePeoplesBridge in this post can reply
Jill Taylor @Trad55
26 February, 08:06
In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication
I couldn't find anything about donations to Abbot but I did find evidence he was trying to stop Soros pouring money into Texas: https://www.gregabbott.com...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sarah Lou @mamalotsoftots
26 February, 07:58
i dont have any answers for your question, just wanted to say i love this hat! β™₯οΈπŸ˜πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
F B Jones @FBJones
26 February, 06:31
There is a huge DUMB in Texas, called Uncle Sam's, built by Nazi prisoners in TX after WW. I have heard testimony from several who have been trafficked there, but havee never heard anything else about it. I assume TX government knows it's there.

Kristina Steinour @Teenpeach39
26 February, 08:36
Abbott Testing......🧐

United States of America @Patriots2021
25 February, 11:29
I, as well, would appreciate any information linking Abbott to the Deep State or insight to him being a Patriot.

Tammy Lytle @JuJuBeRanch
25 February, 10:52
He alledgedly has federal charges pending for
1) Rebellion
2) Insurrection
3) Seditious Conspiracy
4) Advocating Overthrow of the Government

Cax SCx @Cax
25 February, 09:48
I believe he's compromised, just by his actions over past year. He wined and dined out of state businesses to make their home here. At same time he allowed Texans to lose their abilty to provide for their families. Won't lift mask mandate which allows the TEA and school districts to perpetuate child abuse by masking our students. There is a long list of him playing both sides.

Just Me... @Tnsfno20
25 February, 09:47
Greg Abbott has sold us out to China.

Missing LinQ @MissingLinQ
25 February, 09:53
In response Just Me... to her Publication
Sad to say Id have to agree with you...
The Chinese land ownership here in TX astounds me and I would not have even known if I wasnt so distressed over the failed electrical grid issue we just all suffered thru. Due to the outages I did some research and Wow...China owns a lot of TX

Chico Panebianco @Chico1
26 February, 02:12
In response Just Me... to her Publication
kansas knew ,
he plainly told them he had seen the list and
and how the ccp rated each one individually.
how many pieces of silver did it take?
Selling the ones that trusted him the most,
come clean swamp creature and make public amends ,
ask the people to forgive you while your handlers still
allow u to breathe,
you are nor needed anymore ,
be careful and decline
luch dates, pay attention ill tell you why.
ever hear about monkey lunch?
ccp leaders,special guests like you,business men,beaurocrats and
and Mitch mc-CONleys in laws go to their favorite
restaurant, a special delicacy for their twisted,
God forsaken souls awaits at the round table.
they sit ,laugh a little, then a live monkey is brought to the guests,
all strapped ,tied up and gagged.
put under the table ,its skull slid and exposed above hole in centre of table.
a round hole cut on the victims skull and bon appetit guests,
there you have it ,brain at la ccp style .
these people are evil these

Texas Lana @TXShroomer
25 February, 09:45
It doesn't look like he has, according to https://justfacts.votesmar... unlike McCain.

Staci Metts @RayTyson7
25 February, 09:43
Ive seen his pic on war nurse so Im thinking thats not good.

Only followers of this user (__TrustThePlan) can see their posts

Willow My dogo @Willow5
25 February, 09:36
i love your hat!

Lynn Thomas @JeepgirlforTrump2021
25 February, 09:34
Besutiful sister in a beautiful hat! LOVE it, Ms.V!πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Lynn Thomas @JeepgirlforTrump2021
25 February, 09:33
Oh no Ms.V...I was really believing that he was ine of the good ones! Uuuuggghhhh!

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
25 February, 09:21
Found this! Hope it might help! πŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ™πŸΌ
https://www.mysanantonio.c...

Melissa Sorlien @Meliss1977
25 February, 11:47
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
wonder if that was dominion voting machines? how Soros' pick won? seems fishy to me

EPJones Author @EPJonesAuthor
25 February, 09:17
Following...