Made In America @eyes_on_justice
25 February, 07:28

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Whispering Pine @WhisperingPine
25 February, 10:45
In response Made In America to her Publication
BOILS My Blood !!!! 😑😑😑I was a nurse 30 years total 4 as a CNA , 26 as a RN and i have been involved with many organizations, folks can look at photos, videos etc but it will NEVER Justify seeing it up close and personal of what these babies go through, i have balled my eyes out but let me tell you this , i will NEVER STOP doing what i do GOD guides me daily and the anger gives me more strength to keep going and doing what i do!!! Thank you for sharing we need millions to post these everywhere to open peoples damn eyes that are still sleeping or think its a conspiracy, if someone said that to my face i swear i would drag their ass with me and let them see for themselves its VERY REAL !!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rita Hen @WindyGale17
Pediatric Nurse 30 years. I too have seen much!πŸ’”πŸ₯ΊπŸ˜­πŸ™
It's Time to Wake The Stilll Asleep!
05:01 AM - Feb 26, 2021
In response Whispering Pine to her Publication
Only people mentioned by WindyGale17 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Rita Hen, click on at the bottom under it