Mac 691 @Mac691
25 February, 02:20
[Forwarded from GhostEzra
Remember the DC corporation is gone. Nothing has teeth right now, it's all show. Whitehouse empty. Actors just acting. News cycle is garbage right now. This is happening in many countries not just USA. Global plan and cleanup/wakeup. Wherever you live, chances are your President or prime minister has already been replaced. If they were corrupt. Like Merkel or Tredeu or Macron.
@vincentkennedy @qjmoss @PunishDem1776 @LoveTump @ellestar Raisin_Cain @Peacock6 @AWISHNSTAR @MrDeeds1111 @DianAandDennis PatriotSher @sabrinagal @DJT_JFKJr CarmindaB @MrsClaus @PATRICK @peaceinamerica1 @martingeddes @doqholliday lostsailor @jonellam @sparkledocawake
@MonkeyWerks @inthematrixxx caseydee521
@HiiiPow3r @ghostezra @DanUSCG brad_ayers

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Janedoe17 in this post can reply
Layney 888 Z- K3K @layney888
26 February, 04:50
In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication
He's a good man!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
26 February, 04:45

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
26 February, 11:41
In response Layney 888 Z- K3K to her Publication
I was counting on some additions to this one meme thank you I know it's just 1 million times more than we could ever put on paper

26 February, 04:45

26 February, 04:44

26 February, 04:44

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
26 February, 11:51
In response Layney 888 Z- K3K to her Publication
Wow thank you for posting all of us attend a missed some things on here. I can always count on you all to give me what I need the information is staggering. It brings me back to the first election and how I felt about all this. Little did I know then. But apparently I knew enough at the time

Teri Heer @Tlheer
25 February, 10:16
Easier to ask what hasn't he done? On the flip, what have Xiden, Killary, Barry, Bushes, Clintons, etc done for America or her citizens?

gravy train™ @gravytrain
25 February, 09:18
he is a man of his word. he said he is not done.