17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
24 February, 08:02
EO13848 timeline (no predictions):

Past:
11/03 -- Election Day
12/18 -- 45 days post-election, DNI Assessment due (Section 1a)
01/19 -- DNI Assessment filed ((Late))
02/01 -- 45 days post-receipt of DNI Assessment, AG report due (Section 1b) [45 post-12/18 due date]

Future:
03/03 -- Done in 30 post-01/19 late Assessment filed
03/04 -- Original inauguration date (pre-20th Amednment)
03/05 -- 45 days post 01/19-receipt of DNI Assessment, AG report due (Section 1b)
03/20 -- Last day of Dark Winter; First Day of Spring
03/22 -- 322 | 223
04/04 -- Done in 30 post-03/05; Easter Day. Biblical.

I think back to drops mentioning:
March Madness
April Showers
The Morning Sun Brings Heat
BRIGHT SUNNY days

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
25 February, 04:50
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
Trump never says anything without a reason and he did mention that Easter is a very special time for him! April 4th is?

Sunday, April 4
Easter 2021

Also Easter is closely associated to Esther, which seems to be BIBLICAL!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope JGPhoenixRising Green @HopeFromHopesville
25 February, 05:01
In response Flicka Boo to her Publication
i remember lots of excitement on twitter last year about this. great to know we've caught up with time now 😁

Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
Yes exactly, Q and Trump both talk in future proves past terms. That's why nobody understand what Trump is talking about. He already said and hinted way in advance that he will be off the scene as President for a while. His exact words were I am proud to HAVE been the Amerrican people's President. HAVE BEEN as if past tense! The same way he said "You might not see me for a while." People did not understand his comms, until after the fact!
05:05 PM - Feb 25, 2021
Only people mentioned by Flickaboo in this post can reply
Hope JGPhoenixRising Green @HopeFromHopesville
25 February, 05:11
In response Flicka Boo to her Publication
Yes. i remember him saying that in one of his pressers, it seemed v ominous at the time but i was very new to it all then! our paths crossed on p0atriot back in the day...you were v helpful 🤗

Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
25 February, 05:12
In response Hope JGPhoenixRising Green to her Publication
Oh nice! Shane Browning! Yes , I am still lurking on Twitter without having an Account, just to read what he has to say, his account is now
IAM...BROWNING VVission123 🙏🏻

Good to have you here with us!