17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
EO13848 timeline (no predictions):

Past:
11/03 -- Election Day
12/18 -- 45 days post-election, DNI Assessment due (Section 1a)
01/19 -- DNI Assessment filed ((Late))
02/01 -- 45 days post-receipt of DNI Assessment, AG report due (Section 1b) [45 post-12/18 due date]

Future:
03/03 -- Done in 30 post-01/19 late Assessment filed
03/04 -- Original inauguration date (pre-20th Amednment)
03/05 -- 45 days post 01/19-receipt of DNI Assessment, AG report due (Section 1b)
03/20 -- Last day of Dark Winter; First Day of Spring
03/22 -- 322 | 223
04/04 -- Done in 30 post-03/05; Easter Day. Biblical.

I think back to drops mentioning:
March Madness
April Showers
The Morning Sun Brings Heat
BRIGHT SUNNY days
08:02 PM - Feb 24, 2021
Only people mentioned by 17Commentary in this post can reply
Optical Awakenings @Unite
28 February, 10:42
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
πŸ™ŒThank you for laying this out like that! We are all such awesome researchers!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kathy Joo @kathyjoo
26 February, 09:23
March 4th is my deadline for expecting the Military to do their damn job. I know i know i know the military has been doing their job, Military watched the Election Fraud, its been since November 3rd that they watched foreign countries remove votes from Trump and a coup happened, are they for the constitution or are they part of the swamp, we are all starting to think the latter. They protect foreign citizens from Tyranical governements, they need to do their job or there will alot of casulties, general population is losing faith in Q our 1st amendment is all but gone, children are being abused, mass murder/genicide by governors continuing abuse and 2nd amendment is under attack.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lori Fisher @BugsNP
25 February, 08:53
Praying your right on your decode! πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Shaky Dolphin @ShakyDolphin
25 February, 07:58
If you recall from last year, similar to when POTUS said the virus would be gone by April, he also commented how nice it would be to have everyone back in church on Easter. But, as other anons have commented, he may have been referring to 2021. He also said it would be gone in a massive flash of light, when he was interviewed outside of the Oval Office. Dasting post!

Michael Catino @MCanon
25 February, 07:56
Why don we just put it all off until July 4th? Make it more symbolic, ask Juan if he could change things around and make it happen.

Not Sure @cloned76
25 February, 07:52

Aussie Patriot @LightField
25 February, 06:55
πŸ˜πŸ™JOSavin has said several times, by 1st April, we'll be in "Tippy Top Shape" !!

Kristi Pizillo @Pizmama5
25 February, 07:27
In response Aussie Patriot to her Publication
He also said Joe will never put his hand on the bible. I just dont know about dates anymore.

Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
25 February, 04:50
Trump never says anything without a reason and he did mention that Easter is a very special time for him! April 4th is?

Sunday, April 4
Easter 2021

Also Easter is closely associated to Esther, which seems to be BIBLICAL!

Hope JGPhoenixRising Green @HopeFromHopesville
25 February, 05:01
In response Flicka Boo to her Publication
i remember lots of excitement on twitter last year about this. great to know we've caught up with time now 😁

Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
25 February, 05:02
In response Flicka Boo to her Publication
As mentioned by Frogman and SpecOperator17 it's said this whole thing will be over by April. Which means what? It can be over any time between now and April. Many say March - April will be hot months. Know this we are in the last stretch, the movie will End soon!

Lee Lewis @LeeAnn88
25 February, 04:21
That makes sense actually. I think alot are looking to the 4th and that doesn't sit right with me but the 5th then and done in 30 does.

Henry Specter @HSpecter
24 February, 10:43
Awesome schedule. Thanks for sharing!

So will March 4th have any significan impact for march? Or is that in April?