Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
25 February, 02:44
Tonight on the live stream scanner. Volume up.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TRUMPSARA 2021 @TrumpSara1
25 February, 01:48
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Stop pretending to know more than all the rest of us! THIS IS FROM MARCH 2019! You're no more special than any of us. STOP LYING!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michele Jeanne @MicheleJeanne
Lots of current news is just the public revelation of things that went down while we all thought "nothing is happening!!!"

It's fairly obvious when you really think about it and understand what it means to be "watching a movie". Also common sense when you realize how broad and deep "the swamp" runs. You don't take this all down in a few short months...

I have no special inside info, and came late to social media, but the overall pattern seems quite clear to me, even as I'm still learning many details.
04:28 PM - Feb 25, 2021
In response TRUMPSARA 2021 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by MicheleJeanne in this post can reply
Michele Jeanne @MicheleJeanne
25 February, 04:32
In response Michele Jeanne to her Publication
Not saying whether this particular stream is live or history. I can't really make out the words, unfortunately. Just saying we will be learning a mix of current and past events.
That particular feed has been live streaming SINCE 2019. There's no current date stamp on the capture.