Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
25 February, 02:44
Tonight on the live stream scanner. Volume up.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TRUMPSARA 2021 @TrumpSara1
Stop pretending to know more than all the rest of us! THIS IS FROM MARCH 2019! You're no more special than any of us. STOP LYING!
01:48 PM - Feb 25, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by TrumpSara1 in this post can reply
Nesara 2021 @Nesara2021
25 February, 09:34
In response TRUMPSARA 2021 to her Publication
why are you so mad at ghost??

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
25 February, 11:05
In response Nesara 2021 to her Publication
if you can't figure that out by my statement idk weekday to tell you.

Debbie Spiers @Debbalina
25 February, 07:21
wow, crazy much?

Lisa Evans @LisaEvans
25 February, 06:43
It SAYS "STARTED" live streaming. Omg you should be embarressed.

25 February, 11:07
In response Lisa Evans to her Publication
go get bent ! its more than this post.

Lisa Evans @LisaEvans
26 February, 12:21
In response Lisa Evans to her Publication
you do realize that you blocked me from seeing your post so if you replied to me I can't see see a freaking thing that you said.

Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
25 February, 05:55
STOP READING HIS POSTS! put your head back in the sand

25 February, 11:10
In response Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. to her Publication
wasnt sent to you! stop reading my post princess!

Days Of Elijah @Stella
25 February, 05:22
The live stream started in 2019. They run all through the years.

Michele Jeanne @MicheleJeanne
25 February, 04:28
Lots of current news is just the public revelation of things that went down while we all thought "nothing is happening!!!"

It's fairly obvious when you really think about it and understand what it means to be "watching a movie". Also common sense when you realize how broad and deep "the swamp" runs. You don't take this all down in a few short months...

I have no special inside info, and came late to social media, but the overall pattern seems quite clear to me, even as I'm still learning many details.

Michele Jeanne @MicheleJeanne
25 February, 04:32
In response Michele Jeanne to her Publication
Not saying whether this particular stream is live or history. I can't really make out the words, unfortunately. Just saying we will be learning a mix of current and past events.
That particular feed has been live streaming SINCE 2019. There's no current date stamp on the capture.

Bea Benjamin @FranBea
25 February, 03:40
Hey Hey Hey-chill and dont attack my fellow patriots! Just move along-this aint twitter-🙄

25 February, 11:08
In response Bea Benjamin to her Publication
freedom of say what I want.!!!

Free Thinker @FreeThinker
25 February, 03:39
Brain damage from to much mask use???

lisa mincey @lisamincey
25 February, 03:38
you really need to pay attention before you go off and act that way...pathetic...this started live streaming back in march of 2019...hello

Robert Cousins @bcousins
25 February, 02:53
I think you doth protest too much.

Denni USA @DenniUSA
25 February, 01:53
I just took this photo 6 minutes ago from the live feed. The date currently reads March 24th, 2019 on the live stream. Ezra isn't lying....do your own research before making accusations.