Jackie Joe @CD9
19 January, 10:35

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shirley Golightly @Smallbutmighty
19 January, 11:01
In response Jackie Joe to his Publication
Source, please! This is absolutely insane...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shellie Shellie785 @Shellie785
19 January, 11:04
In response Shirley Golightly to her Publication
seems to be DOD.. upper left

19 January, 11:07
In response Shellie Shellie785 to her Publication
i saw that.. wondering how they got the video or where i could find it and the rest of the crazy things they're discussing. very bothered by this.

19 January, 11:09
youtube has a bunch
https://youtu.be/noJW3GmEB...

19 January, 11:11
In response Shellie Shellie785 to her Publication
thank you!! how is this guy not locked up?!

Deep swamp..
i wonder if the disgust for God is a learned respinse or has an outside source already GMO'd some people?
i ask this to understand if critical thinking is beyond the reach for some? there is no way its ok for some pie in the face, self proclaimed expet to GMO people for the benefit of his bank balance.. but he and Epstein liked Eugenics as did Nygaard. one big evil club.
11:31 PM - Jan 19, 2021
Only people mentioned by Shellie785 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Shellie Shellie785, click on at the bottom under it