Unity LovePeace @UnityLovePeace
25 February, 11:53

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
John Tiger @JohnTiger
I'm not sure that I would take advice from someone that quit 5 jobs.

Some bosses think you are replacable, others don't. That is the truth.

Some people do take advantage of this hierarchy to amass undue powers at the expense of people and this should be addressed. We are seeing this in full scale with the cabal.

But humans remain social beings which means that hierarchies of power will automatically be set as soon as they form groups.

I sense that in this post, there is the undue assumption that people are ashoes as soon as they have a higher status.

I wouldn't recommend adopting this simplified view of power structures for two reasons: firslty it will keep you from clearly understanding how power structures work in groups and secondly it will make your life miserable.

The pragmatic approach is to be mad at people that are using you and not mad at the people that do not.
04:08 PM - Feb 25, 2021
In response Unity LovePeace to her Publication
Only people mentioned by JohnTiger in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from John Tiger, click on at the bottom under it