Only people mentioned by UnityLovePeace in this post can reply
John Tiger @JohnTiger
25 February, 04:08
In response Unity LovePeace to her Publication
I'm not sure that I would take advice from someone that quit 5 jobs.

Some bosses think you are replacable, others don't. That is the truth.

Some people do take advantage of this hierarchy to amass undue powers at the expense of people and this should be addressed. We are seeing this in full scale with the cabal.

But humans remain social beings which means that hierarchies of power will automatically be set as soon as they form groups.

I sense that in this post, there is the undue assumption that people are ashoes as soon as they have a higher status.

I wouldn't recommend adopting this simplified view of power structures for two reasons: firslty it will keep you from clearly understanding how power structures work in groups and secondly it will make your life miserable.

The pragmatic approach is to be mad at people that are using you and not mad at the people that do not.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Violet MEGA-Heart @VioletQMEGAHeart
25 February, 03:05
Where we are not replaceable is in our heart/God-given loving purpose, in the things that make our heart sing! I love this - spend time with family, get to the gym. No time spent working is ever worth giving up the better things in life for it. Like Health, happiness, time with people, in Nature, etc. 😄

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carminda Camara @CarmindaC
25 February, 01:43
100% .... Always aim for self employment no matter what the risks are ... break out of the system of their slavery .... create your own .... you're worrh more than their slave corporations

Truth Angel @TruthAngel
25 February, 12:44
Exactly right! We are all replaceable. I remind peope often that employers have this motto: "Where one won't, one will." We should not live for our jobs, but rather have a job so we can live life the way God intended.

Cold as Ice @Scootsmcgooch1
25 February, 12:26
do what I did, become your own employer, and become who you were meant to be.