Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
25 February, 03:56

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
PAIN NOW @PAIN
Will be watching. Will be listening CAREFULLY.

Such a fascinating time to be alive.......but tough to really enjoy, prance, dance, skip and sing when the majority of the people have absolutely no idea what is going on other than the skull fucking of our lifetime.

DEAD.
04:01 PM - Feb 25, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by PAIN in this post can reply
Ghost in the Kachime @Kristamatic
25 February, 04:20
In response PAIN NOW to his Publication
i felt this way last month, i was just so effing tired. everyone thinks you are a troll, but ima give you the benefit of the doubt. we are not all prancing and happy. we are literally trying to manifest the future we want by focusing on the good stuff. all last month when i was just angry, all it did was bring me down, it didnt change anything. so i decided i would rather try to fake it until i could make it. and you know what? you focus on the positive and you start to see more positive things. of course we are getting fooked, we arent oblivious to reality. but that is their reality, the cabals. we are making a new reality, and leaving them behind. they are irrelevant.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
PAIN NOW @PAIN
25 February, 04:25
In response Ghost in the Kachime to her Publication
Not a troll, I swear to God. The last week or 2 has been a real rollercoaster ride for me. Some fatigue, some fear, but not my belief in what is happening. I am surrounded by many who are not awake. Most much older than I. If you try to explain even a little bit, it is obvious it is too much for them. Is that an excuse for some of my poor behavior? Not at all. I am not perfect. I did some venting on here and I don't blame anhyone who thinks I am a troll. But I am not. Thanks!