Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Mindy Jane @littlestormcloud
25 February, 04:35
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
I have a sticker of this on my car :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shay Ray Trump Chump @ShayRay
25 February, 04:34
This is my favorite pic of President Trump!! πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ»πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
California American @CaliforniaAmerican
25 February, 03:39
Amen.
I've looked it up for all us amazing Anons...
We can watch CPAC LIVE...
https://cpac.conservative....

Henry Porter @HenryPorter7777
25 February, 03:18

Cynthia O'Donnell @rainncloudy_1
25 February, 03:03
Absolutely ❀....
THE...BOSS......
Thank..You.....SIR!!...πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Mary Jo Rayle @Olive
25 February, 02:57
The man loves his country!!

Laura Farrell @ScoutMom
25 February, 02:54
my favorite!!!! I'm so thankful and humbled by all of you working so hard to save us all!
Thank you!!!! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ£οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ£οΈ

Only followers of this user (Redfarm) can see their posts

Alliance4 Trump⭐️⭐️⭐️ @AllianceForTrump
25 February, 02:54
God Bless and protect President Trump and all of our Patriots in this final battle against evil

β€˜Our Movement.. is about replacing a Failed and Corrupt Political Establishment with a New Government controlled by YOU, The American People.’ β€”President Trump

Thank you Patriots sacrificing your time, work and skills to save America. We are taking our Country back! We are one family and one glorious nation under God. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ #Trump2020ToSaveTheWorld #GodWins

#FightBack #FightForTrump

Only followers of this user (mikesmom37) can see their posts

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
25 February, 02:49
❀️❀️GOD BLESS AND PROTECT THIS COURAGEOUS MAN❀️❀️

Field of Light @EartherealArts
Our POTUS hugs the flag with his entire SOUL. πŸ’—

Bill Kimball @Trustee4U
Now we need President Trump to wrap his arms around the new flag without the yellow fridge or tassel.

Bill Kimball @Trustee4U
25 February, 03:08
In response Bill Kimball to his Publication
May God protect the New Republic, its leaders and us the free sovereigns

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
25 February, 02:48
Can't wait. Looking forward to it!

Lil Bulldawg @BulldawgPatriot
25 February, 02:46
This photo speaks volumes. β€πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€