Grasshopper TAFKAG @GrasshopperTAFKAG
Yeah naaaah,..
The MILITIA will be HOME WATCHING it LIVE with a BIG BOWL OF POPCORN ENJOYING THE SHOW in FULL ANTICIPATION for his DRUGS to WEAR OFF and doing an EXCELLENT JOB IN MAKING A FOOL OUT OF HIM SELF AND SELF-DESTRUCT ON LIVE TV THE ONLY WAY BIDEN KNOWS BEST,..
TALKING ABOUT HIS HAAAIRRY LÈGGSSSS AND BEATING UP KIDS BEHIND THE GYM😂😂😂
PREMIUM TV IF YOU ASK ME
02:43 PM - Feb 25, 2021
Only people mentioned by GrasshopperTAFKAG in this post can reply
Pat Naccarato @TheKnack
25 February, 05:37
In response Grasshopper TAFKAG to his Publication
I thought the Capital is surrounded by fence. These people are stupid

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
25 February, 05:05
❤️Love you Grasshopper!!🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Anon @Mike314
25 February, 05:05
The next State of the Union address will be delivered by President Trump.

EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
25 February, 05:04
The only people doing anything to the capitol building will be the President of the United States Of America Donald J. Trump! So What ya going to do mr. President? My vote flood it Make it a marsh like it once was!

Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
25 February, 05:03
When is it? I can't find a date.

Mike Anon @Mike314
25 February, 05:06
In response Daughter Of The King to her Publication
There isn't one. Biden isn't the president, therefore he can't have a State of the Union address.

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
25 February, 05:02
Yeah naaaah. GOT THAT RIGHT.

Star Ravyn @StarRavyn
25 February, 03:35
Well, Clinton DID pardon Susan Rosenberg, who actually WAS involved with bombing the Capital to kill as many Republicans as they could, and she is now one of the heads of BLM, soooo there is that. I see another FF event, but last I heard SOTU was cancelled

ryan kuehl @showtime
25 February, 02:47
the last ditch attempts of the deep state are in full action. FF anyone???!!!!!

Captivating Defender @CaptivatingDefender
25 February, 02:45
Trying to get ahead of they're excuses