d a n n y d A r k Ω @Rabb1t_Fr3n
25 February, 01:57
Soooooooo if Joe's not giving a SOTU address in Feburary, breaking an Presidential tradition, AND MSM is silent about it....does that mean he's not President?

With that being said, who IS giving a speech on the final day of Feburary?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
True North @TrueNorth
Most presidents in recent history have not given a SOTU in their first year, including Trump. Biden likely won't either, but it's not a red flag issue although I totally agree that Biden has zero power.

President's typically always address a joint session in their first year, but it's not officially called a SOTU unless it's being called that by intent. This link provides some good info, but the bottom line is that it's nothing to make a big deal about and it means nothing on its face.

https://www.businessinside...
02:07 PM - Feb 25, 2021
In response d a n n y d A r k Ω to his Publication
Only people mentioned by TrueNorth in this post can reply
d a n n y d A r k Ω @Rabb1t_Fr3n
25 February, 02:26
In response True North to her Publication
Thank you for the slight correction. I made an additional post below on the matter.

A President has however made an address to Congress in their first Feburary as President.

The Biden administration's excuse was "COVID"

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
True North @TrueNorth
25 February, 03:52
In response d a n n y d A r k Ω to his Publication
I was more referring to eveyone making something out of nothing with the formal SOTU. However, his excuse right now (based on what I read 20 mins ago) for not giving a speech isn't COVID but comcern that frimgw groups apparently want to blow them all up while he's doing so. Despite the heavy military presence and razor wire fences. Sounds legit lol.