marc jeremiason @AmericaDuped
the way I unravel it.

The CIA had servers in Germany monitoring the voting system here. The CIA miscalculated how much they needed to skew the election results for Biden. They had to stop the counting and change the skew for Biden to win. The Nashville bombing attack on this nation was an attempt to wipe out election fraud evidence.

#kraken is an Army unit. it invaded the CIA server location seizing the servers. The servers have all the election data on them.

CIA is Deep State, not pro American.

Law and order? Since all of Trump's election fraud cases have been dismissed by the courts, to me that means there is no law in order.

We have no country. Look out folks. I'd be surprised if somebody doesn't try to do something about that.

So why didn't President Trump use this? That is an easy one. The courts would not see the election fraud cases. In order to get the evidence to good use the courts have to see your case. The corrupt courts would have none of it.

http://on
01:04 PM - Feb 25, 2021
Only people mentioned by AmericaDuped in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from marc jeremiason, click on at the bottom under it