Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
25 February, 02:44
Tonight on the live stream scanner. Volume up.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot For God and Country @Red_White_and_Blue
25 February, 12:15
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
This is an audio of a scanner near Reagan International Airport, this is from last night, February 24th 2021. What you are hearing are operators (military) conducting their operation.

At the 15 second mark, we hear "Zone 2, Zone 3, Guardian operating the Zone".

It appears the military was rescuing/moving the children. As a reminder, we have a US Space Force, and their soldiers are referred to as "Guardians".

At the 20 second and the 22 second marks they are heard talking about the children and moving them.

You awake yet?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (infullbloom) can see their posts

Denni USA @DenniUSA
25 February, 01:55
In response Lady Dia to her Publication
I just took this screenshot 9 minutes ago to prove the date says March 29, 2019 on the live stream.

Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
25 February, 02:12
In response Denni USA to his Publication
It says it started streaming on that day, it seems it's a continoues stream that never ended since then! As with every streamer the stream starts on a specific date, but to end the stream and create a new one, you have to first stop the first stream. It could very well be that this cam was live since March!

Abr Ove @LifeIsADance
25 February, 02:54
In response Denni USA to his Publication
This is awesome! Thank you! God bless the children and our wonderful military!

Maga Irish @MagaIrish
25 February, 01:26
If you check Reagan Airport live stream cam 1 on YT it shows the start stream date of March 24th, 2019.
I heard Guardians protecting zone 2 and 3.

Average American @AverageAmerican
25 February, 01:07
You are correct fellow Patriot. The date you see in the bottom left is when the live webcam stream of DCA (Reagan Airport) began. "Started steaming on Mar. 24, 2019". The date of the Live Cam recorded is in the top left and will require you to zoom in to see clearly (02/25/2021). I cannot comment on the "audio" however, as I do not watch the stream frequently. I think there is some evidence to the support the claim but still questioned why a "military operation" would be broadcasted over a live stream to 80 people given the severity. Nonetheless the "audio" may have been from a different source and put together with the live stream. Keep the faith Patriots.

Julie Anaya donated @Julieanaya79
25 February, 01:07
You can see in the top corner of the video has 02/25/2021 and a time clock that is ticking during the video.

Only followers of this user (infullbloom) can see their posts

Superfly17 Bowers @Grammabear13
25 February, 12:30
Good eye!

Lisa Rap @ladyleees
25 February, 12:30
I was just going to say that.. its from 2019..left bottomcorner.