Storm Kennedy @Storm1721
Almost at 7k! Thanks for all the support! I've been trying to get back to where i was on Twitter.

LIKE THIS POST FOR A FOLLOW BACK!

[United We Are Strong] πŸ’ͺ
12:01 PM - Feb 25, 2021
Only people mentioned by Storm1721 in this post can reply
Julie Casey @Trump2023
26 February, 09:19
In response Storm Kennedy to his Publication
Dont care about your numbers but your inspiration gets a follow and a share

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Light and LOVE @LightuptheUniverse
25 February, 09:08
Would you please post from your GAB account the message you did 5 hours ago? I would like to repost it here!
πŸ€—πŸ€—Thank you for ALL you share!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dee Dee Schutz @deedeepatriotusa
25 February, 06:41
I WAS KICKED OFF TWITTER FOR POSTING CHINA JOE GETTING IN A CAR WITH CHINA MAN. A MONTH AGO AND STILL KICKED OFF. TRIED TO DEACTIVATE AND TWITTER WON'T LET ME. STAY OFF TWITTER NO GOOD.

410 TRUMP WON HILL @410TRUMPWON
25 February, 06:40
we will win!!

Jane Doeβœ”οΈ @Janedoe17
25 February, 03:08
β™₯️β™₯️β™₯οΈβ˜‘οΈβ˜‘οΈβ˜‘οΈπŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―

Diane Mckinney @diane4freedom
25 February, 12:22
You earned my respect on twitter, and that's not a easy thing to doπŸ‘

Storm Kennedy @Storm1721
25 February, 06:37
In response Diane Mckinney to her Publication
Thank Q