vDarkness Falls @vDarknessFalls
25 February, 10:42
DON'T be afraid to speak out AGAINST narratives being pushed upon you & ESPECIALLY don't be afraid to speak out AGAINST accounts that just don't sit right with you who are labeled "popular" / large accounts.

If you are too afraid to speak against ppl on social media who hold ZERO power over you, how do you expect to be able to speak out against your local elected officials that do, who have been doing REALLY fucked up evil shit behind closed doors?

You've been conditioned FAR too long to keep your head down & stay quiet, which actually allows assholes who shouldn't have power to walk all over you. (Even in this movement)

The most important thing President Trump is giving back to you, isn't money that was stolen. It's your VOICE that was stifled, trampled on & stolen.

Sacred geometry of the universe flows from WITHIN you via frequency.

The power within you is YOUR VOICE.
JFK's grandchildren singing "TIMBER" ring a bell?
Timber > Timbre

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Murray Frogbard @Frogbard
It's not that I would speak out against these so-called large accounts; it's that I may not agree on things and do not "follow" (very lose word) blindly. And I certainly trust my God, gut, intellect, and knowledge, over any of the kool kidz. But I remain open-minded and open-eared with discernment.
Yet vDarkness is right. When “outsiders” call “us” a cult, I can see why. Look where that group think got us: A massive buffet of endless crow. If it doesn’t seem right, ask a question, call ‘em out, or voice your opinion. Whether they respond or not, they do read it. Respect is key.
I appreciate the info you dropped yesterday. When the vibez and the subsequent info mesh, it usually means you’re on right track – in my experience, anyway.
11:24 AM - Feb 25, 2021
In response vDarkness Falls to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Frogbard in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Murray Frogbard, click on at the bottom under it