Bennastix Anon @Bennastix
Imma need some insight....how long are we supposed to sit by and trust the plan while commies take over our Country? I realize that the fookery must be shown to the sleepy sheep, but every day we lose.....while we "wait".
I'm all about holding the line. I'm not about it dragging me to Hell.
This is not me losing faith. This is me asking a legit question that is on a lot of minds.
11:21 AM - Feb 25, 2021
Only people mentioned by Bennastix in this post can reply
Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
25 February, 11:40
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
I do truly trust God's timing. End times are at hand. There are things I just dont understand. I understand patience. But I'm not gonna do commie well.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brett Tescher @bktastic__
25 February, 11:37
Agree 100. I know things are happening in the background but it would sure be nice to have solid, public happenings to draw from...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
25 February, 11:44
In response Brett Tescher to his Publication
I just can't see living under communist rule. Every day it gets closer. I do trust that there are happenings in the background. I will hold the line always👊

Un_ Qnown @UnQnown
25 February, 11:23
i dont know benna. my thing is we are not wearing masks and wont get vaxxed. we are holding that line every day. as the push gets closer to home we will have to hold harder. i think thats the way we fight the good fight. its not about fatigues and ammo this round.

25 February, 11:49
In response Un_ Qnown to her Publication
I know we are winning small, important battles😁 its the larger ones that concern me.