vDarkness Falls @vDarknessFalls
25 February, 10:42
DON'T be afraid to speak out AGAINST narratives being pushed upon you & ESPECIALLY don't be afraid to speak out AGAINST accounts that just don't sit right with you who are labeled "popular" / large accounts.

If you are too afraid to speak against ppl on social media who hold ZERO power over you, how do you expect to be able to speak out against your local elected officials that do, who have been doing REALLY fucked up evil shit behind closed doors?

You've been conditioned FAR too long to keep your head down & stay quiet, which actually allows assholes who shouldn't have power to walk all over you. (Even in this movement)

The most important thing President Trump is giving back to you, isn't money that was stolen. It's your VOICE that was stifled, trampled on & stolen.

Sacred geometry of the universe flows from WITHIN you via frequency.

The power within you is YOUR VOICE.
JFK's grandchildren singing "TIMBER" ring a bell?
Timber > Timbre

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Let It RainShine @LetItRainShine
25 February, 11:16
In response vDarkness Falls to his Publication
Far too many asshole encounters with insecure weak-ass men in this movement (big accounts included. For some reason, more so on Anonup than on Twitter).

You call them out and these f*cked up sociopathic "warr10rs" spin your words, insult you, carry zero intelligence, speak condescendingly, behave holier-than-thou, and gaslight you with "fweedom of speech!" as if they were a child, unable to hold a conversation, scared their mother is scolding them.

It's like pulling the race card. Totally irrelevant for the situation. Yes, we are free to say as we choose, but we are not free of the consequences of those words. If you're being an asshole, I have the freedom to call you out & to share with you why.

Whew, the projection by 'our side' has been worse here than with any other platform. And it's sad to see such jerks with such high followings. They do not deserve the voice it brings. Too irresponsible w/it.

Anyway, thanks for being a great one. If only they had an ounce of that wi

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Wisdom* (final word of that post! It said I was within the world count! 😂)
11:18 AM - Feb 25, 2021
In response Let It RainShine to her Publication
Only people mentioned by LetItRainShine in this post can reply
25 February, 11:25
Also that image... Literally my middle name, ha! Thanks again for this post @vdarknessfalls . Have been learning to speak my mind in recent years. I'm fed up with horrible behavior, especially from those who hold zero remorse (bullies in need of the greatest of ego deaths).

25 February, 11:49
Case in point btw with these 7 images. I'm usually quite jovial and sweet when not perturbed and f*cking looked down upon (in which the sailor mouth and awakened lioness energy come out - sorry, still shaking it off after such a nasty encounter).

Big sigh @ these types of moronic clowns in society who completely fail at comprehension, and so instead turn to deflection and bullying in the guise of martyrdom.

"Wah wah fweedom of speech!"
Me: "I didn't say a word about you not speaking."
"Wah wah you can't cancel me!"
Me: "I'm not trying to... That's beyond the point entirely. Did you not read any of it?"
"Wah wah I didn't read 90%! No one likes you!" (paraphrasing his hideous final messages about me retweeting my comments, ha)

When a man (with a wife and kids as per profile bio) has the incredible mental capacity of a pre-teen. 😂 I legitimately thought I was speaking with a minor before I saw the profile bio.