vDarkness Falls @vDarknessFalls
25 February, 10:42
DON'T be afraid to speak out AGAINST narratives being pushed upon you & ESPECIALLY don't be afraid to speak out AGAINST accounts that just don't sit right with you who are labeled "popular" / large accounts.

If you are too afraid to speak against ppl on social media who hold ZERO power over you, how do you expect to be able to speak out against your local elected officials that do, who have been doing REALLY fucked up evil shit behind closed doors?

You've been conditioned FAR too long to keep your head down & stay quiet, which actually allows assholes who shouldn't have power to walk all over you. (Even in this movement)

The most important thing President Trump is giving back to you, isn't money that was stolen. It's your VOICE that was stifled, trampled on & stolen.

Sacred geometry of the universe flows from WITHIN you via frequency.

The power within you is YOUR VOICE.
JFK's grandchildren singing "TIMBER" ring a bell?
Timber > Timbre

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
John Anon @freeamerican59
How's this for speaking out: Joe Kennedy colluded to crash the stock market which enriched him and wiped out and eventually killed off millions of Americans. Then he colluded witb the Mafia and corrupt local politicians to get his son elected POTUS. Then that son faked his own death. Then his son fakes his own death. I won't even get into DJT what he did to people b4 becoming POTUS but I voted for him twice donated $ etc, followed Q etc. I'll tell what I won't do, I won't worship any man, I only worship God. If this all plays out to be true I will thank everyone involved & forget all the hard feelings. What I'm learning though is that a lot of people involved they don't really like free speech, they might claim to, but don't DARE question the plan. They say it had to be done legal, but it wasn't. I'm willing to look past it but fucking deliver in a big way. Trump voters are suffering & dying. I'm speaking for them. If you don't like it that tells me a lot. Don't be so fucking sensitive
11:17 AM - Feb 25, 2021
In response vDarkness Falls to his Publication
Only people mentioned by freeamerican59 in this post can reply
CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
01 March, 09:26
In response John Anon to his Publication
LET’ER RIP TATTER CHIP 💥💥😁

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396