Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
24 February, 10:43
Hows it hanging Patriots?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Optical Awakenings @Unite
Doing OK but my dad is going to take the vaccine. If this is all a show, will it harm him? I am having trouble discerning what is real. I do trust the plan.
11:05 AM - Feb 25, 2021
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Unite in this post can reply
JamJam 007 @JamJam007
25 February, 02:09
In response Optical Awakenings to her Publication
family wont listen. my mom got vax last thursday was in ER sunday and stayed the night. super high BP. home now but feels icky. hope we have truth before she gets the deadly second dose.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
25 February, 02:13
In response JamJam 007 to her Publication
That sucks! I hope so too!

Diane Miller @TrueBlue60
25 February, 12:23
Several of my family members, who refuse to believe me about anything, have taken the vaccine. Hoping it's part of the plan

Only followers of this user (JazzyMama) can see their posts

Reggie Clarke @reggieclarkejr
25 February, 12:14
The vaccine started rolling out under Trump. I don't believe he would have let it be distributed if it were not safe. If you noticed, once the vaccine started being distributed, they started pushing 'The Great Reset'. Perhaps Patriots needed them to accelerate that push and the vaccine was the catalyst. That's just my theory though.

Lady with a Cat @Lady_with_a_cat
25 February, 12:52
In response Reggie Clarke to his Publication
so if its safe how are people reacting and some dying? its confused me.......

25 February, 01:06
In response Reggie Clarke to his Publication
Thank you. I keep thinking that if this is all a movie...it shouldn't be a horror movie LOL ;)

Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
25 February, 11:20
in the same boat with friends and parents🙁

25 February, 11:38
In response Kelly Loeser to her Publication
It sucks! I am hoping that this is part of the "show"