Aunt Ro# @AuntRo
25 February, 09:55
A high school band concert. Children do not deserve to be treated this way.... STOP the fear mongering

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
What is so sad is the kids are dumb enough to do it
10:18 AM - Feb 25, 2021
In response Aunt Ro# to her Publication
Only people mentioned by GaDawg in this post can reply
Aunt Ro# @AuntRo
25 February, 10:29
In response EK17 QKraken - Z to his Publication
Compliant is what i am thinking of..... I blame the adults and the fear based propaganda shoved down thier throat.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
25 February, 10:41
Its a sad day in our history when kids this age would comply with such idiocy. Would not happen round here but then again, I live in a large country county where ee dont take no. Parents or Sheriff eould not let it happen. We dont wear masks and we certainly dont climb into plastic mesh cages. This is beyond bizarre. If this is real its to move in a save these people before this disease of indoctrination and idiocy spreads any further because people are to get hurt if they try that with the wrong people. its for their own good. Thank God we have this man for our Sheriff and no face diapers mandated. Not even in the court. its highly discouraged. We are doing just fine. This is twilight zone shit

EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
25 February, 10:45
This is the first sign he put up