Aunt Ro# @AuntRo
A high school band concert. Children do not deserve to be treated this way.... STOP the fear mongering
09:55 AM - Feb 25, 2021
Only people mentioned by AuntRo in this post can reply
Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
26 February, 07:08
In response Aunt Ro# to her Publication
S.M.F.H.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bluezz Baby @BluezzBaby
25 February, 10:56
that my dear Patriots is insanity, INDEED!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shaky Dolphin @ShakyDolphin
25 February, 10:56
Our education system is overflowing with libtards. The whole enterprise needs to be burnt to the ground and rebuilt correctly. Blame our universities. They are a libtard breeding ground.

EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
25 February, 10:18
What is so sad is the kids are dumb enough to do it

Aunt Ro# @AuntRo
25 February, 10:29
In response EK17 QKraken - Z to his Publication
Compliant is what i am thinking of..... I blame the adults and the fear based propaganda shoved down thier throat.

EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
25 February, 10:11

Aunt Ro# @AuntRo
25 February, 10:19
In response EK17 QKraken - Z to his Publication
IT MAKES ME SICK TO MY STOMACH TO SEE THIS