WeAre AllOne @WeAreAllOne333
❤️🙏🕊️💫 Continuing to send deep healing LOVE & LIGHT to anyone who feels they need it right now. Pease know that you're not alone, we've all been severely traumatized by everything that's been going on in the world since we were all born & those of awake can see that the whole world's suffering from mass delusional psychosis.

Always remember, that you are this LOVE & this LIGHT & that you were not only made for these times, but each and everyone of you have been Divinely placed all around the world to hold this LOVE & this LIGHT as we shift from the dark to the light, that is how important you are.❤️🙏🕊️💫
08:58 AM - Feb 25, 2021
Only people mentioned by WeAreAllOne333 in this post can reply
Victoria Zink @VZink61
27 February, 02:50
In response WeAre AllOne to her Publication
This message brought me to tears. Your message is so very beautiful and so very needed to so many! I so appreciate the calming effects your words always have on my heart; I pray you have someone that does the same for you! I thank you for your inspiring messages! And I thank God for helping me find people like you that realize that once woke, we may still have setbacks and benefit from your gentle reminders of Love and Light.

You are beautiful...thank you!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
27 February, 02:54
In response Victoria Zink to her Publication
🙏❤️🙏❤️Awwwwwwww I LOVE you!!!! You are such a beautiful Soul and are such a gift to me as well!!! God Bless You!!! ❤️🙏❤️🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Clarity CornerStone @TRUTHERTRIGGER
26 February, 07:49
Thank You So much! I had a complete melt down yesterday! I had been deep diving on the EVIL that is Bill Gates and I forgot to step away and breath in the light. Thank you for sharing.

26 February, 07:56
In response Clarity CornerStone to her Publication
❤️🙏❤️🙏🤗🤗🤗

Only followers of this user (Bill) can see their posts

Cynthia Ramain @TxDeplQrableDiva
25 February, 09:01
YOU are so insirational! Thank you for your morning joy as I look forward to it every day. Godspeed to you !❤️🙏

25 February, 09:16
In response Cynthia Ramain to her Publication
🙏❤️🙏Awwwww Bless You!!! You are such a gift to me, I LOVE you!!!!❤️🙏❤️

Judith Piersol @JudithSheetz
25 February, 08:58
Thank you God Bless

25 February, 08:59
In response Judith Piersol to her Publication
❤️🙏❤️🙏❤️🙏❤️