Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
25 February, 08:19
What is it that Your Eyes, Hearts, and Minds are Attuned To Now?
It Is Time to Focus on Those gravitating towards US and becoming Whole again. Instead of searching for who has been exectued or incarcerated, shift primary Focus to Those That have been Freed, or Awakened, and Assist Them with Loving Support. Remember Where You Began, It wasn't easy for Any of US. If We focus on Punishing Others, It is ALL We Will Receive in return. Focus on Love, Look for the Signs from Others That They are Waking Up. Can You Help In Any Way? πŸ›β˜¦οΈβš›οΈβœοΈπŸ•ŠοΈ

No ONE Above The OTHER, ALL Will Go, TOGETHER. πŸ’ͺ❀️πŸ’ͺ

We Lift Eachother, ONE By ONE.

*I Love You All So Very Much, Unconditionally, Forever.

*Lets Truly Begin to Ascend through Gods Loving Grace.
*His Grace IS Flooding In Around You NOW. β€οΈπŸŒŽπŸ™

*"...Repent ye: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand. For this is he that was spoken of by the prophet Esaias, saying,

*...Prepare ye the way of the Lord, make his paths straight."

#wwg1wga

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anasha Anasha @anasha_justagirl
agreed pray and praise YHWH - praise lifts up- breaks strongholds - He wants to know we trust Him 🎢🎢 #Yeshua 🎢🎢 Thank you YHWH for my brothers and sisters in Christ - thank you for bringing me to be connected with them in spirit. thank you for this post ... Smile today knowing you are loved ! πŸŽˆπŸ’•πŸ™
08:34 AM - Feb 25, 2021
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Only people mentioned by anasha_justagirl in this post can reply
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
25 February, 08:49
In response Anasha Anasha to her Publication
Amen.β€οΈπŸŒŽπŸ™βœοΈπŸ•ŠοΈhttps://youtu.be/qkSBmRAVX...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anasha Anasha @anasha_justagirl
25 February, 08:58
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
thats beautiful. i love casting crowns but i never heard that live version. the comment underneath that was showing said " Because of this song i gave my heart to God" He is so amazing! πŸ‘πŸŽΆπŸ™Œ