Jason VanDerpoel @IamJason913
What is it that Your Eyes, Hearts, and Minds are Attuned To Now?
It Is Time to Focus on Those gravitating towards US and becoming Whole again. Instead of searching for who has been exectued or incarcerated, shift primary Focus to Those That have been Freed, or Awakened, and Assist Them with Loving Support. Remember Where You Began, It wasn't easy for Any of US. If We focus on Punishing Others, It is ALL We Will Receive in return. Focus on Love, Look for the Signs from Others That They are Waking Up. Can You Help In Any Way? 🛐☦️⚛️✝️🕊️

No ONE Above The OTHER, ALL Will Go, TOGETHER. 💪❤️💪

We Lift Eachother, ONE By ONE.

*I Love You All So Very Much, Unconditionally, Forever.

*Lets Truly Begin to Ascend through Gods Loving Grace.
*His Grace IS Flooding In Around You NOW. ❤️🌎🙏

*"...Repent ye: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand. For this is he that was spoken of by the prophet Esaias, saying,

*...Prepare ye the way of the Lord, make his paths straight."

#wwg1wga
08:19 AM - Feb 25, 2021
Only people mentioned by IamJason913 in this post can reply
J J Larr @3JJL
15 November, 12:29
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Amen 🙏💞✝️💞🙏 Beautiful and inspiring message 🕊 Thank you! 💞🙏✝️🙏💞

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
15 November, 09:15
In response J J Larr to her Publication
🙏🕊️🙏 You are welcome, God Bless You. 🙏🕊️🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cosmic Patriot @CosmicPatriot
27 July, 06:39

Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
15 June, 10:04
Awesome message! Thanks! 🥰

15 June, 10:23
In response Scooby85 *** to her Publication
I am just the messenger. I am thankful Jesus has lifted me up and washed my eyes. ❤️🙏✝️ I Love You So Much, God Bless You.🙏

410 TRUMP WON HILL @410TRUMPWON
14 June, 06:11
🙏🏼 🤝😇

Hertz SoGood @TamIAM
13 March, 09:45
Thank you, Jason! I had a little slip in vibration yesterday. After praying and meditating, today I am blessed with love, light , trust and posts like yours. 🙌💜🙏

13 March, 09:47
In response Hertz SoGood to her Publication
Amen. 🛐 May God Bless You Continually Sister. I Love You So Very Much, together we will go home. ❤️🙏✝️

Adonai Yeshua Ha Mashiach @Ragnorak
26 February, 01:08
Amen🙏

Cynthia Ramain @TxDeplQrableDiva
25 February, 09:18
Jason, God is doing AMAZING work through you today! I'm so blessed to be on the receiving end of it! Godspeed to you my friend!😇🙌❤️

25 February, 09:23
In response Cynthia Ramain to her Publication
I am so very grateful, I try to stay attuned and focused on him always. I Love You So Very Much, as You Are, as They All Are. I am not quitting on Me, God, or any of You.❤️😇 Thank You for always being here with me. 🙏✝️🕊️

Christopher Smith @blessedpatriot
25 February, 08:56
God bless you brother! Amazing inspiration! Let's do this!

25 February, 08:58
In response Christopher Smith to his Publication
God Bless Us All Continually My Brother.❤️🙏✝️
I Am Grateful to God for placing us all here , together. 🙏

Anasha Anasha @anasha_justagirl
25 February, 08:34
agreed pray and praise YHWH - praise lifts up- breaks strongholds - He wants to know we trust Him 🎶🎶 #Yeshua 🎶🎶 Thank you YHWH for my brothers and sisters in Christ - thank you for bringing me to be connected with them in spirit. thank you for this post ... Smile today knowing you are loved ! 🎈💕🙏

25 February, 08:49
In response Anasha Anasha to her Publication
Amen.❤️🌎🙏✝️🕊️https://youtu.be/qkSBmRAVX...