Paul Atreides @Terrible_Resolve
The most definite proof of the "Plan" is what happened to the privately owned Federal Reserve. Fed ACH down; to completely down for approximately one hour. That is a major "habbening" (KEK)! Another datum is the call by Democrats to "decentralize" the control of the Nuclear TRIAD (the Football). This is no small matter. I have no crystal ball & ANYONE (Anon or normie) claiming to have exact knowledge of any event in this stage of human civilization are WRONG. No amount of decodes, gematria, Q-Clocks are going to give any of us exact answers. Some me maybe right, some have been proven false. Hacks abound. Simon Parkes, Charlie Ward, Robert David Steele: you watch & listen to them & make your own conclusions. We all have to research ourselves, listening to these men is not research. Blind faith in human sources w/o evidence is not discernment. However, we are all Patriots together, & when it comes down to it, I would raise my shield to my left & right to protect ALL of you, regardless.
08:02 AM - Feb 25, 2021
Only people mentioned by Terrible_Resolve in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Paul Atreides, click on at the bottom under it