Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
24 February, 09:21
Stop asking who's arrested. Instead ask, who remains.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Danita Rhea @GentryRose
24 February, 10:34
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Ok...so WHO still remains?
lol
Actually, if the President is a Double...Wouldn't that be ILLEGAL to have a body double performing as a fake president be a International Risk to the safety of our Country? If this is true...WHY aren't the Doubles being removed from these positions? NOTHING seems LOGICAL or PROBABLE anymore!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Kerryeire) can see their posts

Danita Rhea @GentryRose
25 February, 02:10
In response Liberty Always to her Publication
This IS Insane! There is NO WAY to make ANY sense of anything right now. IF this IS a movie, then it only means that everything has been planned and "everyone" in this movie are players who could be playing everyone of us who are not Privy to understanding it's true DEPTH!
The ONLY TRUTH is drawn from the words of Jesus who said...I am with you unto the ends of the earth!
When I think on these things, I am brought back to sanity and a sound mind of peace....at least for the moment :)

Nannette Kendall @NPKENDALL
Very well said. I feel I must continue to "watch the movie" for the sake of the children. I can't believe that God will allow this evil to continue with so many of us aware that it exists. Did you ever imagine the depth of the evil before?
07:38 AM - Feb 25, 2021
In response Danita Rhea to his Publication
Only people mentioned by NPKENDALL in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Nannette Kendall, click on at the bottom under it