Tonya Moseley @SCDixieDarling
I hear a lot of Patriots getting tired and it sounds like some are even dropping out of the battle. My one word message to you is simply, "Don't." If you give up, evil wins. Then, what kind of future are the next generations left with? I am getting involved in my local government. I want to make a difference in my hometown. imagine, if you will, if the 74M+ disinfranchised voters became involved in local governments. I believe in spite of the occupancy of the White House, we'd see the difference around us. I might just be one voice but combined with many, it'll become LOUD. #GodWins #wwg1wga #MAGA
07:14 AM - Feb 25, 2021
Only people mentioned by SCDixieDarling in this post can reply
Nina Nektaria @Nektaria
27 April, 01:59
In response Tonya Moseley to her Publication
Dropping out now is not an option.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
27 April, 01:26
Standing right here beside you and SHOUTING!

HOLD THE LINE, PATRIOTS
We are almost there....
Annnnnd, the BEST IS YET TO COME

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tracy Babble @PsychoBabble
25 February, 10:43
We are at war, here, and we've been kept about as safe as possible. Dust yourselves off, and get back on the battlefield, soldiers! Let's fookin' go!!!

Tina Griffith @mileymasters
25 February, 09:41
Mike Lindell has us at 103 million, but I am also listening to General Flynn trying to figure out how to start getting into my local politics. My first question was how much does it cost? Scott (I forget his last name) was supposed to contact me via email about figuring out how to get started and I've heard nothing.

Cathy Eck @Gatewaytogold
25 February, 09:12
I'm with you. The people who founded America didnt give up. We've become too passive. ❤️

Tammy Cardinal @Tammycardinal
25 February, 09:09
agreed dont quit now its just starting to get exciting. god wins