vernon nielsen @VernonNielsen
To bed early woke up before 3:30 prayed, 3:30 came and went demonic pressures against my chest etc, left ear ringing loudly enough. No quarter in the summoning hour. . ALWAYS pray before you sleep !! i cant stress it enough we all need the protection from demonic entities floating about during the witching and summoning hours. If youre punching this satanic spar bag hard enough , youre a target and everyone is a target for the final showdown anyway. Demonic energies can present in may forms from external body pressures to what seems to be internal, it takes discernment because for anyone seeking God they cant really get in, so its all illusion, but that illusion can feel like death and many other things. Stay prayerful all day frens.
07:01 AM - Feb 25, 2021
Only people mentioned by VernonNielsen in this post can reply
Nadia Naadje @Nadia
25 February, 07:10
In response vernon nielsen to his Publication
hello Vernon, I am Aicha from the Netherlands. I read your message about demons and want to ask if you want to help me. I've been dealing with seizures for a few weeks now. a voice in my head that is very sweet one moment and very offensive the next. He says his name is Julian Satin and we are faithful. He wants to be attentive and intimate with me. he turns my body when i'm weak and makes me rape. Now after reading messages from patriots I believe that I give my power myself and I no longer do that but when I look at the moon and stars strange things happen to my face. my tongue comes out all the way and my intestines jerk very badly. It also makes weird noises like he doesn't like me looking at the moon and stars. the moon and stars come all the way out, it seems as if my eyes are pulling them towards me. I would like from here to wonder if you have tips or prayers.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
25 February, 07:21
In response Nadia Naadje to her Publication
Pray and surrender all day everyday to God and the cross our lord and savior Jesus died on. Leave these things AT THE CROSS as well as everyhing you are, heart , mind, attitudes and will. Our loving father in heaven, here is one calling out, one we call you to remember and see and send the host of heavens to restore. Jesus our kind and loving lord and savior , hear my voice and any who will lend a voice to rise this person above this darkness, in our loving Lord Jesus Christ, our father God in heaven, and the Holy Spirit , so be it amen.
Nadia, it strikes my heart fearfully what you explain. Pray and surrender all day , get rid of what the world has imparted , abandon it for God and Jesus. We can pray but the battle is one that relies on the pure heart that knows no surrender and knows no defeat that God is in you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
25 February, 07:09
In response vernon nielsen to his Publication
has you maybe try another techiniques complementary / alternative ? ... i mean... pray is good.... but may should be combined with othe stuff...
in spainis forums (general topics ) its very common lots of people experiencing this probles as sleel paralisis ( attacks or " interferences ")
i people are trying A LOT of diferente techiques

25 February, 07:25
In response newbeginnings164 Discrete to his Publication
Ive tried everything under the sun these past 10 years and prayer and surrender are the most powerful. I used to have PTSD,,, who can say that they used to have PTSD? only those who have surrendered it all to God.