vernon nielsen @VernonNielsen
25 February, 07:01
To bed early woke up before 3:30 prayed, 3:30 came and went demonic pressures against my chest etc, left ear ringing loudly enough. No quarter in the summoning hour. . ALWAYS pray before you sleep !! i cant stress it enough we all need the protection from demonic entities floating about during the witching and summoning hours. If youre punching this satanic spar bag hard enough , youre a target and everyone is a target for the final showdown anyway. Demonic energies can present in may forms from external body pressures to what seems to be internal, it takes discernment because for anyone seeking God they cant really get in, so its all illusion, but that illusion can feel like death and many other things. Stay prayerful all day frens.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
25 February, 07:09
In response vernon nielsen to his Publication
has you maybe try another techiniques complementary / alternative ? ... i mean... pray is good.... but may should be combined with othe stuff...
in spainis forums (general topics ) its very common lots of people experiencing this probles as sleel paralisis ( attacks or " interferences ")
i people are trying A LOT of diferente techiques

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
vernon nielsen @VernonNielsen
Ive tried everything under the sun these past 10 years and prayer and surrender are the most powerful. I used to have PTSD,,, who can say that they used to have PTSD? only those who have surrendered it all to God.
07:25 AM - Feb 25, 2021
Only people mentioned by VernonNielsen in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from vernon nielsen, click on at the bottom under it