True ENGLISH Patriot UK @TruePatriotUK
If anyone on here is losing faith just remember we held the line for nearly a year what is another 2 months i mean it is pretty fucking evident that Q is pretty spot on with the predictions. What about the superbowl Q said all eyes on halftime and 3 military planes flew over during that time. But maybe Q highted the half time superbowl so people would notice how satanic it is and i think that worked. I have faith that shit will happen soon as it is not logical for trump to allow us another year of hell and from may onwards if nothing is done then it will go to revolution. It is the only possible scenerio at that time in my opinion

#GodWins #wwg1wga #thegreatawkening
06:36 AM - Feb 25, 2021
Only people mentioned by TruePatriotUK in this post can reply
ShonaP Spain @WeeJake
25 February, 09:18
In response True ENGLISH Patriot UK to his Publication
Instead of losing faith, I believe many of us are finding it again. I believe we are coming to the end of the movie soon and those who have remained asleep will be wakened with a massive jolt. We must all "Hold The Line" until then 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Annie D-W @Annie172123
25 February, 08:02

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
25 February, 07:28

EOS Goddess of Dawn @Dawn
25 February, 07:33
In response Rachel T22 to her Publication
God bless these Patriots and where do we get those stickers?

Bella Libre @AussieChick
25 February, 06:56
I wish people would really think about the depth and gravity of this War and it is a War.Its not a game,its not a meme War its real.Many Patriots from the Alliance have been killed.Its the most extreme Evil you could imagine and people are complaining its taking too long.Grow up and be Thankful someone is fighting for us and in turn we need to fight for them.

Blue Jeans @Bluejeans23
25 February, 06:40
🙏