Back to the Future @Backontrack
25 February, 05:29
Was thinking out loud the other day & thought Trump would never ever ever ever reside in the White House while there are children under his feet.

Ghost Ezra Telegram confirmed my assumption
Whitehouse. Dc has a complex tunnel system. Whitehouse was an entry/exit location. One of many.

For the cabal.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Broken Compass @Brokencompass23
25 February, 05:31
In response Back to the Future to his Publication
This has been bothering me as well. Did he know?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lizard Five @LIZardsPartyOf5
25 February, 05:36
In response Broken Compass to her Publication
I dont think he thought theyd have kids under there or maybe it is why Melania & Baron werent living there right away. I think they put the squeeze on someone and they FINALLY let slip they were literally under his feet. Time will tell.

IDK either. Then apart of me thinks it was all taken care of and now we're just watching a reenactment of it. That's my guess.
05:38 AM - Feb 25, 2021
In response Lizard Five to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Brokencompass23 in this post can reply
Lizard Five @LIZardsPartyOf5
25 February, 05:45
In response Broken Compass to her Publication
Right?! I think thats what is confusing us all the most, its been implied everyone is dealt with & we will watch afterwards. Makes me nervous that we are being setup for more lies and smoke and mirrors because it isnt witnessable in real time. What if its a cabal misdirection where you believe the good guys won but its more theatrics. Time will tell I guess. God help us 🙏🏼

25 February, 06:02
In response Lizard Five to her Publication
I get it. I try and focus more now on the Spirituality part of whats happening. Thats the bigger picture. It has brought me so much peace through all of this. I KNOW in my soul that everything will be ok.