Back to the Future @Backontrack
Was thinking out loud the other day & thought Trump would never ever ever ever reside in the White House while there are children under his feet.

Ghost Ezra Telegram confirmed my assumption
Whitehouse. Dc has a complex tunnel system. Whitehouse was an entry/exit location. One of many.

For the cabal.
05:29 AM - Feb 25, 2021
Only people mentioned by Backontrack in this post can reply
PRESIDENT ELECT BATES1 @BATES1
27 February, 12:53
In response Back to the Future to his Publication
this is about correct.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Back to the Future @Backontrack
25 February, 07:10
Forgot to add he said No kids under white house.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Arthur GarcĂ­a @Arthgar777
25 February, 06:36
evil everywhere in dc

Having Fits @HavingFits
25 February, 05:42
Comet Pizza was one of the entry and exit points.

Having Fits @HavingFits
25 February, 05:41
You can find maps of the underground tunnels on Gene Decode Interviews. They run far, wide and deep with many many exits and entries. You can find the links to Gene in my posts from 2 days ago.

Broken Compass @Brokencompass23
25 February, 05:31
This has been bothering me as well. Did he know?

Lizard Five @LIZardsPartyOf5
25 February, 05:36
In response Broken Compass to her Publication
I dont think he thought theyd have kids under there or maybe it is why Melania & Baron werent living there right away. I think they put the squeeze on someone and they FINALLY let slip they were literally under his feet. Time will tell.