You've got to be joking...really? ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ’ฉ

Only people mentioned by @Jimbo0566 in this post can reply

In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication

and your tax dollars paid for this nonsense

Red Pilled for 30+ years.๐Ÿธ Exposing Govt Corruption, Fraud & the NWO. Truth Seekerโœจ USAF Veteranโœˆ๏ธ #WWG1WGA๐ŸŒŽ #GodWins๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ #SaveAmerica ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

In response Sam Brown to his Publication

Ha, this is great...thanks for sharing! ๐Ÿ˜‚

(1) Show this thread

Truth Seeker ๐Ÿ’œGo forth therefore rejoicing in the power and the peace of the One Infinite Creator. ๐Ÿ™๐ŸปIn for the long haul! โ™ฅ๏ธWWG1WGA๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

As a former band student... this has got to be one of the dumbest things Ive seen. Wth do the trombone players do? Sit in a tent big enough for 6 ppl? Also... if youve been anywhere NEAR someone playing a tuba ... to be enclosed in a small area with that level of sound has got to be painful to the ears. Not to mention breathing in your own toxins!

Heard about this site from Santasurfing. I am a Clothing Designer & Fit Officianado:. Going on deep dives, hitting head Rabbit Holes.

๐Ÿ˜ฑ! if that wer not real it would be funny. Those are kids for God Sake.

Starseed, Converted: 17 Sivan 5730 Humanitarian, Save & Protect Our Children, World Peace, WWG1WGA

Boy, I tell ya, these parents need to step it up a notch!!! Seriously one step closer to complete madness!

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

Lame as it gets