JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
21 February, 10:58
California is only at the very beginning of a complete mental breakdown. I know that many of you thought that we were already mental but this is serious. These people are true believers and they have a long way to fall. The professional mental health community here is chief among the deranged. They are incapable of challenging their own belief systems and that is a very dangerous place to be in this moment.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
California, born and bred. Third generation San Franciscan. It will get ugly, but remember President Trump won the state at 69% over Biden. Patriots still crowd the streets, holding signs to recall Newsom. And even the homeless are tired of cruel neglect.

I'm here to serve, helmet on my head and sword in hand, with the old grizzly by my side.
10:28 PM - Feb 24, 2021
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Sabrinagal in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Sabrina Gal, click on at the bottom under it